Sister Maxine Wants A Riot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Article 25 comes to mind but it dont apply to them you have to file a complaint with the ethics committee to have her removed but Pelose has to approve it first so we know how far that will get 2 peas in a pod

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never see a magazine in the well of any NG soldier.? Do they get ordered to deploy in these cities to help defend against rioters/terrorists/antifa thug criminals with no live ammo issued? Are Army Guard members not trusted to follow ROE? Not allowed to defend themselves even? All symbolism, theater?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my understanding it is all theatric, they just want a show of force and nothing else hoping that will curtail everything. about like sending a kid to the corner for punishment or counting 1 2 3 and telling them to quit.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-19_20-51-17.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's a flake, so what? Trump said what he said, she said what she said...I wouldn't charge either of them. If bipedals want to riot, so be it.

Unless a speaker is extremely specific "take the knife with you, and the address is..." , then I'd be super hesitant to charge anyone with voicing an opinion.
Hell, the dimocrats hauled an ex president not even in office that advocated a peaceful gathering at the capitol before another impeachment kabuki theater.
All because he came in and rattled the chains of the deep state while in office screwing up their personal sweet deals with lobbyist and foreign nations.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waters is not a flake. Flake is a flake, but Mad Maxine is a dangerous, vindictive, hateful person.

#ImpeachCA43
If anybody wants to go back a few years, Mad maxine supported the guy that hit Reginald Denny in the head with a concrete block after he was dragged out of his truck and beaten senseless, required many surgeries afterward to repair his face.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really. These morons are feelin' pretty legit right now. The NG wasn't shooting back.

Let the mouth-running, reparations-demanding, "I can't breathe" claiming heroes keep on going. When the tide turns (and it surely will) the strength of the earning class versus the strength of the entitled class will be compared. I reckon the IQ and skill deficit of the entitled may result in a poor showing.
The National Guardsmen aren't even armed. They carry around M-16's but are not issued ammo or magazines.
The governor is setting them up as target practice for thugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom