skeet or trap close to nwokc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looking for a place to shoot skeet trap or just clays close to Wiley Post Airport. Trying to get a few guys into it after work. Let me know where we might beable to go. And hours of operation. Non of us are pros I have just shot clays with my Dad but would like to shoot skeet and trap to see what its all about. Planning a presant hunt for fall and im sure we all need the practice.

thanks
Kris

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No place that I know of on the N.W side. Okc Gun club to the NE has skeet and trap. Banner range on the SW side doesn't allow shotguns. Tri-City just south of Norman has skeet and trap. Currently building a skeet range.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is the Silver Leaf Shotgun Sports complex just NW of OKC in the Guthrie area. Its east on Seward Road near the Lazy E Arena.
We go there a lot in the warm season. They have sporting clays(my choice if preparing for a pheasant hunt) skeet, trap, 5 stand, and a sub-guage sporting clay range if one is wanting to hunt with a .410 or 20 guage. They may allow 16 guage on the sub guage range as well, but I don't know. The 16 guage has been my gun of choice for the last couple of years.

Travis73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the skeet and trap area still in operation at Canadian Valley Range? You used to could drive through the parking lot of the gun range and on around to the skeet/trap range. But that's been blocked off now.
I'm looking for a place to shoot my shotgun west of OKC also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom