Skeet/Trap/Clays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be moving to Ada in a couple of months. Whats the deal with the range there? I work at the airport so I've seen where its at, I guess I just need to stop in and check it out.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be moving to Ada in a couple of months. Whats the deal with the range there? I work at the airport so I've seen where its at, I guess I just need to stop in and check it out.

It's a $25 annual membership fee. Then the cost per round for members is $2.50, non-members can shoot for $4.50.

We have a couple of club shoots during the year where we do lunch and then members get 100 free birds.

The club is open Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 1pm-dark. PM me if you got any other questions, I'll answer them the best I can for you.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a $25 annual membership fee. Then the cost per round for members is $2.50, non-members can shoot for $4.50.

We have a couple of club shoots during the year where we do lunch and then members get 100 free birds.

The club is open Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 1pm-dark. PM me if you got any other questions, I'll answer them the best I can for you.

Is it open on Thursdays now?
Twin lakes isn't open on thursdays until the time changes.

Rick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot sporting clays when they have a competition going on. I shoot at Silverleaf and Quailridge. There is a competition at Silverleaf on Sat 11 Feb. Quailridge is moving to a new place 5 miles East on S.W. 19th on I-35. I haven't been there yet. I just got back in the country last Thrusday. They are having a competition 19 of Feb. Looking forward to shooting it. You have to watch out, it is addictive. My brother-inlaw got me started and the bass boat only goes out about twice a year now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom