SKS, AK, Mosin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SKS -
1 arsenal 26, all original, # matching, unmodified, with bayonet.
1 lightly "Bubba'd", but fully returnable to stock configuration with some effort. (It's also a 90's import era rifle with the bayonet lug cut off.)

Mosin -
1 91/59 I got already Bubba'd. (ATI bent bolt mod, receiver D&T).
1 91/30 Hex with a replacement stock that i refinished. Original stock left alone. Completely able to be returned to original.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stock.
AKCrap.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have a scope on my AK, Built it from a parts kit so pretty much do what I want.... Changed the plastic out for wood ....... Love the thing. Will make a nice SHTF go too if the world will quit just talking about it LOL. :bolt: :cool:If you look close you will see the receiver was taken off a different build and sold to me on GB , it is chambered in 5.45x39, keep meaning to do something about the fake news on there but procrastination is a real issue
20210331_182928.jpg

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
3027F33D-2320-46C6-8B03-A48C8E04893C.jpeg

I do have a side mount and 3x BDC optic on one of my AKs, but the fastest way to screw up a good rifle is to throw crappy parts on it, which I feel happens all too often with combloc stuff. I spent as much on the side mount as I did on the optic, there is some really good stuff out there, it’s just pricey. If I feel like adding parts to an AK I typically go with Russian made stuff that’s been imported/get imported after ordering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom