Small pistol primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cheapest I have seen small pistol primers is $130 per 1k shipped. if there is another cheaper place let me know.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The cheapest I have seen small pistol primers is $130 per 1k shipped. if there is another cheaper place let me know.
That's if one wants to pay $45 and up for shipping/hazmat. If you can get a better deal in quantity it might be worth it.
I haven't paid more than $75-$80 per brick in over a year and a half...in fact that last time I paid more was to an OSA guy that had thousands stashed and was selling them just below top dollar.
I hit Cabela's, BPS, and Scheels once or twice a month and usually hit pay dirt every three months. Sometimes it'll be some primers I don't use but someone here will always want it and have something to barter.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's if one wants to pay $45 and up for shipping/hazmat. If you can get a better deal in quantity it might be worth it.
I haven't paid more than $75-$80 per brick in over a year and a half...in fact that last time I paid more was to an OSA guy that had thousands stashed and was selling them just below top dollar.
I hit Cabela's, BPS, and Scheels once or twice a month and usually hit pay dirt every three months. Sometimes it'll be some primers I don't use but someone here will always want it and have something to barter.
All the places you list always say "check stores for price" on their website unless you mean you hit them in person, but where is a local scheels?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the places you list always say "check stores for price" on their website unless you mean you hit them in person, but where is a local scheels?
I physically go there. I don't look at their online listings because they never update it in a timely manner. There's a Scheel's in Frisco...I drive to the DFW area a couple times a month, so I stop at those places. Sweat Equity.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dallas, actually in The Colony. Apparently it’s the worlds largest sporting goods store. It IS huge !!!
Yep, the Colony on the Frisco side...we drive out of Frisco from Ikea down SRT to it (like 2 miles or something). It's in a brand new developed area...big too. They have powder too usually.

If anyone goes there, make sure to get some Smitty's Beard Sauce. It's really good and goes with pretty much anything. Don't get the spicy if you're a sissy.
This was a shameless plug for a buddy.
https://smittysbeardsauce.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom