Smith and Wesson 360

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for some opinions on this. I've seen one for sale and SW has a 50 dollar rebate right now so I'm strongly considering purchasing it. I have an LCR and a SP101, I believe that this is lighter than the SP101 and maybe lighter than the LCR. The web site shows scandium frame and carbon steel cylinder? So basically I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with one, good or bad. I really like having the option of 357 or 38 special and having another lightweight snubbie for carrying.

Thanks

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the money, I'd get another LCR. Buy ammo, shoot the crap out of one & have a spare. Lightweights are cool, but I think going lighter than the traditional aluminum frames is past the point of diminishing returns in power/control.

Smokey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone who has shot my 360 has a different response about how harsh it is to shoot. It seems that people with smaller hands can shoot it better than those with large hands. If it is to harsh for you then run +P 38 Special through it.