Snake Vs. Chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy I got the chicken from is going to start raising meat rabbits later this month so he should have some big enough in the next few months.

Gotta be careful doing that, rabbits bite hard, fast, and often when attacked - I've seen video of some pretty expensive snakes taking serious damage from a rabbit in self preservation mode.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta be careful doing that, rabbits bite hard, fast, and often when attacked - I've seen video of some pretty expensive snakes taking serious damage from a rabbit in self preservation mode.

Thats why I knock the rabbits out before I toss them in there. One quick solid blow to the base of the skull jsut makes it twitch and gets the snake lookin at it quickly enough.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always feed my snakes in a separate box/container. I don't want them to associate my hand for food when I go to handle them.

that's what I do, and feed frozen thawed or prekilled...

Thats why I knock the rabbits out before I toss them in there. One quick solid blow to the base of the skull jsut makes it twitch and gets the snake lookin at it quickly enough.

One of you blokes (that's right, I'm british today) needs to buy my ball pythons! I'm moving and have to get rid of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom