The Fastest Draw around???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CqABkG1JpHM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CqABkG1JpHM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/video]This is Bob Munden, I got this off of a thread by Rudiepop at USA Carry and he got the video from Utube. You ever seen anything so fast, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, had problems embedding the video for a min, finally got it, but left the messed-up link on there, not sure which one to delete, lol. Anyways, the video is on there now.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW.......Bob Munden is dead!!! Dang, when did this happen? Man-oh-man, I have talked to him many times on the phone about his slicked up action pistols. In the past he tuned up a couple of Colt single actions for me.
Dang.....it seems like yesterday....really ....about15-20 years ago, I sold him a "large frame" Colt lightning rifle. Bob really liked the rare/big caliber Colt lightning rifles.

Wow.....sorry to hear of his passing.
Cohiba

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ummmmm.......my bad guys!!!! I could have sworn I heard he passed in the late 90's. Grizzly be a dummy. Sorry. Yeah, I just found a pic of him in Vegas in 2004. WOW! My alzheimers (sp?) is on overdrive today!

Latest posts

Top Bottom