Snowflakes exist, even in Oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Google how to sue these people. Pay the minimum cost of filing. Make sure it goes to court or through settlement. Get several people to say that you feel so threatened that you are afraid to take your guns out of the safe. Won't hunt or even take part it shooting at targets because they think their 2n amendment rights could be taken away from them. Have some councilor say they may have ptsd from the cops showing up on this complaint. State they knew the parents intended this to happen
All of the above you can get done free with people that support 2a. Sue for a million bucks. If you lose, so what. Rep yourself unless you have a friend that will do it for free.
They on the other hand will have to pay for a lawyer.
Hit them in the pocket.
This sounds way too much like something someone from California-NTM (the lawsuit capital of the world) would do 😒

RezRunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Although the Father was well within his rights in his own home to clean and display his guns, it is not a good idea to be brought to the attention of the authorities that one has guns at all due to the current political climate. Even thought they may be registered. He is on someone's radar now more than likely,
Not going to disagree with that! Just glad I don't have to worry about it. I lost all my guns in a boating accident!

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ask the boy if he's ever seen the movie Deliverance, if he says no, tell him to ask his parents about it....but now that I say this, it would probably be more appropriate to ask his grandparents about it....

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "Right's" use of the term Snowflake, is similar to the "Left's" term, Gun-Nut. Both sides are confident their thoughts are correct. In the parent's eyes, this action was just as wrong, as the local drag queen parading around the mall is to us. Both are protected activities, but both are being done (normally) for the same purpose of exercising "my rights".

But, it's also our right to be perpetually pissed off.
I can't believe where this is going or, a Went!

Latest posts

Top Bottom