Snubbie OWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you buy them in OKC? What is the difference in it and the Fletch

or the Speed Master which seems to be just for revolvers?

aep_yimg_com_ca_I_botach_2125_74894627_.gif

The major difference between the Combat Master and the Fletch is the thumb break, of course, but also...the Fletch is flat on the inside (hip side) of the holster body with all of the molding on the face of the holster.

While this is a good thing as far as comfort is concerned, it takes away from the holster's natural retention capabilities, because the holster doesn't wrap itself around the weapon as tightly as the Combat Master does when on the belt and snugged up.

The Speed Master is the same, exact holster as the Combat Master. It's just been discontinued/merged in lieu of the Combat Master. Used to be, the Combat Master was for bottom feeders and the Speed Master was for wheelies. Now the Combat Master covers both.

I buy almost all of my Galco leather from either www.lapolicegear.com or www.copquest.com. They both offer free shipping. You gotta buy $75 worth from LAPG and $100 worth from Copquest. LAPG usually doesn't have revo stuff in stock. Copquest should have.

Don't forget an ammo carrier as well! :D

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I was at H&H a few minutes ago and saw some belt holsters from Looper and decided to try this one and see how I like it. the retention is awesome. I will post a review in a few days

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAG0218.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was at H&H a few minutes ago and saw some belt holsters from Looper and decided to try this one and see how I like it. the retention is awesome. I will post a review in a few days

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAG0218.jpg

I have the Looper too; it will mold to your gun in time...nice piece if gear for the $$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom