So Easy A Woman Can Do It.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend came by yesterday, yes i have a friend :).
He caught me in the reloading room cleaning cases and noticed a sewing machine in there and said it looked exactly like his mothers.
The table it was mounted on was also a dead ringer for her sewing machine.

He said he can't sew and always thought if he tried he would sew his fingers together.

Later after he left i did some laundry and made put sheets on the bed and then a funny thing popped into my head.

Cooking--Cleaning--Sewing so easy a woman can do it.

Now I need a meme maker to bring this to life.
Can't think of a headline.. maybe Want to fight.

Good morning all.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the store not too long ago a young couple came in. Early, like 7:30-ish. He had just gotten off work (had the night auditor look about him) so his ass was dragging; she was a damned Chatty Cathy. It was obvious from the conversation they were having that she had drug him to the store so she would have company whilst she was getting her Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix and fixings so she could fix breakfast when they got home.

We made small talk while I checked them out and as I handed him the change and receipt I said "Go home and get some sleep. You've earned it."

He smiled, said thank you have a nice day and turned to walk out of the store. Now mind you the whole time they were in the store he did EVERYTHING -- pushed the cart, put stuff in the cart, unloaded the cart, bagged the groceries, paid for the groceries ... You get the drift.

She glared at him walking away and said "Gee honey thanks for getting the groceries for me" snapped up the 2 sacks off the counter and started off behind him.

Before I even had a conscious thought in my head I heard "THAT'S WHAT FEMINISM WILL GET YOU!" come out of my mouth. :anyone::blush::ooh2::sorry4:

Honestly, I was aghast ... Lol My 2 co-workers and the lady in line behind the kids I checked out were laughing so hard they all had to walk away. 😬😬😬😬

Haha! I don't really regret what I said but I really need to find my filter and put it back in. Haha! And besides -- it's the damned truth.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the store not too long ago a young couple came in. Early, like 7:30-ish. He had just gotten off work (had the night auditor look about him) so his ass was dragging; she was a damned Chatty Cathy. It was obvious from the conversation they were having that she had drug him to the store so she would have company whilst she was getting her Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix and fixings so she could fix breakfast when they got home.

We made small talk while I checked them out and as I handed him the change and receipt I said "Go home and get some sleep. You've earned it."

He smiled, said thank you have a nice day and turned to walk out of the store. Now mind you the whole time they were in the store he did EVERYTHING -- pushed the cart, put stuff in the cart, unloaded the cart, bagged the groceries, paid for the groceries ... You get the drift.

She glared at him walking away and said "Gee honey thanks for getting the groceries for me" snapped up the 2 sacks off the counter and started off behind him.

Before I even had a conscious thought in my head I heard "THAT'S WHAT FEMINISM WILL GET YOU!" come out of my mouth. :anyone::blush::ooh2::sorry4:

Honestly, I was aghast ... Lol My 2 co-workers and the lady in line behind the kids I checked out were laughing so hard they all had to walk away. 😬😬😬😬

Haha! I don't really regret what I said but I really need to find my filter and put it back in. Haha! And besides -- it's the damned truth.
@THAT Gurl, I have the same problem. It's not that I haven't put the filter back in, believe me my wife has tried. The problem is I have not found one that works. :doh: Usually my brain says to self " Self don't say that" but to late Self done said it:laugh6:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My wife has been saying similar things.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend came by yesterday, yes i have a friend :).
He caught me in the reloading room cleaning cases and noticed a sewing machine in there and said it looked exactly like his mothers.
The table it was mounted on was also a dead ringer for her sewing machine.

He said he can't sew and always thought if he tried he would sew his fingers together.

Later after he left i did some laundry and made put sheets on the bed and then a funny thing popped into my head.

Cooking--Cleaning--Sewing so easy a woman can do it.

Now I need a meme maker to bring this to life.
Can't think of a headline.. maybe Want to fight.

Good morning all.
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1686526744467.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom