So Easy A Woman Can Do It.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I load and run the dishwasher regularly.
But holy smokes - she goes irate when I load and wash the cast iron skillets.

She wants me to help clean, and then she doesn't.
Women are confusing sometimes.
: )

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been sewing since I was 12.
Made awesome interior in my 66 mustang when i was 15.
Been cooking since that young and made a recipe for crawdad tails back then that holds as tops today.

Cleaning is easy for me but the wife says i am nuts as I will get on my hands and knees with a rag and towel and bucket and clean the tile floors.
She likes a mop with a stick so no hands and knees work out.

We both cook, clean and sew.
She makes some awesome quilts.
She does not do any canning I do that.
She can filet a catfish or scaley fish and filet the skin off both.
She prefers not to though.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just told my kids that there is only one job only a man can do, and only one job only a woman can do. Father and bear children respectively. Everything else is just work, and anyone can do it. None of my kids were accidents, and I changed diapers, warmed bottles for them when Mama wasn't breastfeeding them, brought them to her when she was, and taught them to wash dishes, sweep and mop floors, etc. My wife is a much better cook than I am, and I'm a much better mechanic than she is, so we do divide some work based on ability. But not everything. We had a cute little book that my FIL read to my wife when she was little. What Girls Can Be. Highest expectation in the book was Mother, and I agree with that, but the next highest was Nurse. Nope!

Attachments

• 20160828_142001.jpg
    20160828_142001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom