so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The primary purpose of a sheep dog is to drive sheep to be fleeced and slaughtered. Protection of the sheep against other canines is a mostly secondary role. Why does no one know what a sheep dog is?
The sheep dog doesn't believe in the freedom of the sheep to exist or the freedom of his own kind to eat them. The sheepdog is a nihilist. He's punching the clock and doing a job.

Not true. When I was a kid we had dogs that were so protective of the sheep that we had to pin them up to work the sheep, otherwise they would try to protect the sheep from us. I miss those sheep.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The primary purpose of a sheep dog is to drive sheep to be fleeced and slaughtered. Protection of the sheep against other canines is a mostly secondary role. Why does no one know what a sheep dog is?
The sheep dog doesn't believe in the freedom of the sheep to exist or the freedom of his own kind to eat them. The sheepdog is a nihilist. He's punching the clock and doing a job.

WORD right here. Some people just don't understand the purpose and order of the sheep, the sheepdog or the wolves. They just aren't in tune with the way things work in the natural world.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not true. When I was a kid we had dogs that were so protective of the sheep that we had to pin them up to work the sheep, otherwise they would try to protect the sheep from us. I miss those sheep.

True that^^^^^^^ If you've not "worked" sheep, you aren't educated about sheep. Same with cattle.

But, I don't miss the sheep.....

.....nor the cattle.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I've been alluding to. Somehow the extremists tend to gravitate towards very specific mosques. You can't tell me that the Muslim community at large, doesn't know which mosques and Imams tend to attract these types of followers...

Isn't the mosque he attended the biggest mosque in OKC?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=26678215&catId=112032

Moore Police will hold a press conference in reference to an Arabic male entering on to school property during lunch without authorization on Sept. 23.

Share this StoryTweetFacebookEmail

The press conference is set for 1:30 p.m. Police at this time only say the person was described as an Arabic male with a thick Arabic accent and that while on campus the man contacted two students and a teacher.

Pictures and video of this person will be released during the press conference.*News9.com*will stream the presser live online at that time.

Keep checking with News 9 and*News9.com*for more information.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=26678215&catId=112032

Moore Police will hold a press conference in reference to an Arabic male entering on to school property during lunch without authorization on Sept. 23.

Share this StoryTweetFacebookEmail

The press conference is set for 1:30 p.m. Police at this time only say the person was described as an Arabic male with a thick Arabic accent and that while on campus the man contacted two students and a teacher.

Pictures and video of this person will be released during the press conference.*News9.com*will stream the presser live online at that time.

Keep checking with News 9 and*News9.com*for more information.

He meant no harm. Muslims are good people.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was just looking for the snack bar, right?

The Aloha Snackbar?

ETA: I'll be honest it took me a while to get it, but every time I see this now I laugh so much I nearly cry. Mostly because I envision an SNL skit in which a devout Muslim thinks people are making fun of his faith in front of the "Aloha Snackbar" on Oahu or something. And then comedy ensues. And maybe a failed suicide bombing or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom