so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read CEO, COO and former owner... who knows what he is? I know I'm glad he was there with a rifle.

Mark Vaughan founded and was President of Vaughan Foods, went IPO, and eventually sold his shares to Reeser's, Reeser's kept him on as COO. so all are true. He is also a reserve Deputy for OK County Sheriff's office. Most OKCGC members should know and recognize him...

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone read arabic? The guy has this tattooed on his abdomen.

i.imgur.com_XqTbx0b.jpg

The typical greeting "peace upon you"

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the topic of Friday prayers at mosques in Oklahoma today? If it's anything other than "Cast out the extremists. Report them, turn them in, refuse them aid and comfort" I don't want to hear any whining about the religion of peace and "good Muslims".

Okay I agree. But please make sure the person you're going to shoot is. I kind of look Arabic. But I'm not. So don't shoot me.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark Vaughan founded and was President of Vaughan Foods, went IPO, and eventually sold his shares to Reeser's, Reeser's kept him on as COO. so all are true. He is also a reserve Deputy for OK County Sheriff's office. Most OKCGC members should know and recognize him...

Thanks! Like I said, I'm just glad he was there and had access to a firearm to stop that lunatic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom