so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said it again!

i.imgur.com_ijRKeap.jpg

LOL.

I think I see what you're saying though. You're saying Nolan wasn't a muslim and that terrorism and ISIS isn't real. Well I can show you evidence that says otherwise. Through no fault of your own really, you just don't understand how the investigation works.

Lol. I think we all know that he's a Muslim and that ISIS is real. That's just silly. Great pic though.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go mourn OUs loss with a fine bourbon.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good one. I also like Basil Hayden's (sp?) and several others depending on the price point I'm sticking to. I typically have some Bulleit in the house all the time now, it's become a staple for me. How bout scotch?

Woodford is right around the "sweet spot" for me as far as price point goes. There are a few that may be a little better but you pay handsomely for them. I've always seen it as the best "bang for the buck" bourbon on the shelf and always have a bottle in the cabinet. I know very little about scotch, but I know enough to know that I don't like the smoky, peaty stuff. Laphroag is right out. I never have scotch in the cabinet, but if I'm out on the town and feeling adventurous I'll have a glass of Glenmorangie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom