Sometimes simpler is better...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have carried different guns in a Don Hume JIT slide over the years and always loved its simplicity. I carry IWB most of the time so I haven't used a JIT in a while. But since I got my S&W Model 36 I busted out the JIT Slide and remembered how nice this little minimalist holster really is.

Sure there are more exotic and more expensive holsters out there but for $20-something, I think I have to declare this little piece of leather as one of the best holsters out there.

Sometimes simpler is better.

BC

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also like that you can flip the Don Hume JIT slide around and carry in small of back. This is nice in the summer and will conceal even my full sized single stacked .45 with little more than an un-tucked shirt. That kind of makes it a two in one deal and yes bang for buck, not bad.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have two of them, one for a Sig 228 and the other for a Glock 19. Don't get too much carry time since they have a tendency to show the muzzle a little too easy for me to consider it well concealed in the summer.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't edit original post anymore so here is a picture.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P6300010.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom