Son in laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thread is lacking Pauly Shore content.

GED, I really wish you had a weekly column in the Tulsa Whirled called "GED says". Solid posting, as usual.

You mean somebody besides you buncha gun nutz would read my ******** and worthless ramblings? :ugh2:

Damn! Maybe I needs to calls up the Tulsa World! :rubhands:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, GED.... I am sorry to hear all that. I was literally shaking with frustration and anger after reading that.

Unfortunately, I see tons of people every single day who are exactly the same. Yes, we have lots of good, hard-working people still in this country, but there are also millions who are just like that worthless waste of oxygen.

Stuff like this makes me glad I put my foot down after one and don't have a daughter.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, GED. I don't know how you do it. You have much more patience than I! Your SIL has a one-way ticket on the train to nowhere. I think this stuff is becoming more common: losers want everything for nothing.

My dad didn't mince any words while we were growing up and taught us that if wanted something, we worked for it. Very little in life is available via handout and if you have to take it, you take just what you need and get back on your feet.

Hopefully your daughter will cut bait from this slug and start over.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty blessed that my fiance's Dad is such a wonderful guy.

Several graduate degree's, gov't contract work, provides for his whole family. Gun lover, outdoors type of guy.

I'll count my blessings if I can provide my soon to be wife the same type of life that my Dad, and my future FIL have provided for their families.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Geez, GED. I don't know how you do it. You have much more patience than I! Your SIL has a one-way ticket on the train to nowhere. I think this stuff is becoming more common: losers want everything for nothing.

My dad didn't mince any words while we were growing up and taught us that if wanted something, we worked for it. Very little in life is available via handout and if you have to take it, you take just what you need and get back on your feet.

Hopefully your daughter will cut bait from this slug and start over.

This!!!! I remember when the soon to be SIL came sniffing, and really hoped the US Army would turn him around. Sorry that it didn't happen! Its to bad his attitude wasn't checked by his bunk mates while he was on active duty. I know I would have turned a blind eye to a well needed "blanket party"!! I hate to say it, but you may have to cut an run on this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom