*LOCKED* Son Of Pastor Killed By Snake During Sermon Gets Bitten By Snake During Sermon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a mod on another board before. It isn't that frustrating when you MOD-ER-ATE accordingly.
I've been a mod and admin on more than one. When you have a crowd like this one, it can be extremely frustrating when you try to be fair to everyone. Some members can just be jerks sometimes (not saying you are).

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, (etc. etc.)... :drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a mod and admin on more than one. When you have a crowd like this one, it can be extremely frustrating when you try to be fair to everyone. Some members can just be jerks sometimes (not saying you are).

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, (etc. etc.)... :drunk2:
Exctly.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a mod and admin on more than one. When you have a crowd like this one, it can be extremely frustrating when you try to be fair to everyone. Some members can just be jerks sometimes.

For the turds, there is always the ban button. Those that do nothing but get into arguments should be banned. Period

Whats even more frustrating are those members that continually insult others and get away with it because their insults are written nice, purdy and flowery and will continue to egg it on the argument

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For the turds, there is always the ban button. Those that do nothing but get into arguments should be banned. Period

Whats even more frustrating are those members that continually insult others and get away with it because their insults are written nice, purdy and flowery and will continue to egg it on the argument

The ban button is strong here.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay, this Is my thread, and I guess I need to say something.
Everyone needs to lighten the F@ck up. It’s the internet, calm your tits.

This thread was just to poke fun at yesterday’s issue. I’ve met a lot of members here (with one persona or other) and while we may disagree or “fued” or something inconsequential, OSA is filled with stand up dudes and ladies. Never take anything too serious, lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, this Is my thread, and I guess I need to say something.
Everyone needs to lighten the F@ck up. It’s the internet, calm your tits.

This thread was just to poke fun at yesterday’s issue. I’ve met a lot of members here (with one persona or other) and while we may disagree or “fued” or something inconsequential, OSA is filled with stand up dudes and ladies. Never take anything too serious, lol

Feud ... sheesh ... and don't be trying to tell me what to do with the girls ... sheesh ...

Reactions: JD8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom