Sources for Straps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Archer from Amazon, Watch Gecko, Bark & Jack and Artems stuff for NATO's.

TUNS, Nomad Watch Works for leather.

Masters in Time for factory stuff, mainly Hamilton.

You'll get a bunch of recommendations for Erika's straps here. I have no experience with them, but wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy one based off the guys here's opinions

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK based on suggestions here on OSA I've acquired a small sampling.

Crown & Buckle - went with the Chevron adjustable with single layer option.
Ritchie - off of Amazon.

C&B: Nice strap, nice hardware. I probably shouldn't have went with the single layer option and will likely pick up a couple more in the standard NATO strap configuration. I was under the impression that I'd prefer a single layer of strap under the watch, but after wearing the Ritchie which DOES have the normal two layers, it's not an issue. Now I'm nervous about a spring bar breaking and my watch launching off into oblivion with the single layer. :screwy:

Ritchie: Seriously discounted from Crown & Buckle's price. Strap material is slicker and softer than C&B. Whether that will translate to less durable over time remains to be seen. Wasn't expecting the hardware to be nearly as nice as C&B, but it's quite close. Ritchie seems to be a real competitor to C&B, or is it the other way around? A nice surprise considering these are under $20.

wayniac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent info so far, about the only two I can add are Wrist Candy Watch Club (I've heard good things but haven't gotten one from them yet) and Monstraps. I have a Monstrap Black Bay III Adjustable Woven that is really nice. I don't know if it's $52 worth of nice, but I got it from Dave at second hand mods for about half, so I guess I can add a third suggestion: Secondhand Mods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom