Special Classifier Match Sunday Oct 18 Pittsburg, KS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lomshek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bone Creek Gun Club's special classifier match features six classifiers Sunday Oct 18th. Registration opens at 8 AM, safety briefing is 8:45 AM, stage walk through is 9 AM and shooting begins immediately after. Please have gear on and be ready to go before the safety briefing. We will take a brief lunch break at noon. As always if you shoot you are expected to assist with stage reset.

We'll have porta-potties and water jugs at the range. Everything else needs to be supplied by you. If you want to eat bring food and if you want to sit down bring a chair.

Late arivals are allowed, you'll just have to join a squad already in progress and make up stages as you go. Realistically if you are shooting by 11 AM you could be done by 2 or 3 PM. RO's are prepared to stay as long as it takes in case of a crowd.

Match entry fee is $20 for the first gun and $10 for each additional gun.

This match is handgun only. Total round count is 88 rounds. Some time ago BCGC lifted their ammo restrictions and now allow any USPSA legal ammo including hollow points. The previous HP ban is long gone. Anything allowed in USPSA rules is welcome.

Stages are below -

CM 99-10 - Times Two - 12 rounds - 6 metric targets

CM 99-11 - El Presidente - 12 rounds - 3 metric targets

CM 99-21 - Mini-Mart - 12 rounds - 3 metric targets

CM 03-02 - Six Chickens - 12 rounds - 6 metric targets

CM 06-03 - Can You Count - 20 rounds - 4 metric targets

CM 08-02 - Steeler Standards - 20 rounds - 4 classic targets

Bone Creek Gun Club is ¾ mile west of Hwy 69 on 700 RD (county dirt road) about 15 miles north of Pittsburg, KS or 100 miles south of KC. Here's a map
http://bonecreekgunclub.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=28

See you there,

Roger Lomshek
BCGC president

renterspdforit

Marksman
Reaction score
How will we know if our scores will be the right ones we shoot. Several people has noticed that there scores were not the scores they recieved during the match. Will you have someone other than the person who turns the scores in, put in the scores. I do not want to mention names.

Lomshek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've definitely had more than our share of growing pains with timely and accurate scoring.

I'm pretty confident our newest score entry guy will have it right. He's been doing it for a few months error free. In the interest of bumping up the match professionalism the RO's and scorekeepers are shooting the match the day before. This should help avoid some of the scoring headaches caused by a dozen different people writing down scores during the match.

Hope this allays your concerns,

Lomshek

Rick417

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How will we know if our scores will be the right ones we shoot. Several people has noticed that there scores were not the scores they recieved during the match. Will you have someone other than the person who turns the scores in, put in the scores. I do not want to mention names.

Mike,

What exactly are you getting at here?

Mistakes do happen from time to time. But your post makes it sound like you are making an accusation of something else.

If you ever have a question about a score, you should reply to the email with your concern. Any error would be taken care of ASAP. I can also send you the email addresses and phone numbers of the Match Director, Stats Officer, and Club President if you need them.

BTW, the person that you don't want to mention, is a member here. You could send him a PM as well.

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mike, I REALLY hope you are talking about whoever was doing scores before I started doing them there. The last match you shot there was the first match I scored, if there is a question regarding your scores or anybody else's score, I have always kept the paper scoresheets for 60 days at least AFTER the match in case there were any questions and have been very open about giving out my number and email, you should have my number, you've called me before about ammo.

If you don't mind, please elaborate on your post (will you have someone other than the person who turns the scores in, put in the scores).

No need to IM, feel free to post right here, nothing to hide here. I have been doing scores for a few months at bone creek and have the scores sent within 1 1/2 hours after the match ends. But for the record, if there is EVER (which there has been two, both times I wrote down what was on the scoresheet, and one of those times the person even signed the scoresheet to later state he thought his hits were wrong - which I scanned and sent him a copy of his signed sheet) is a mistake please feel free to contact me ASAP.

Shawn Ginardi
620-704-3240
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks,

Shawn Ginardi

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ummm lance your NOT helping the situation (but slip me a $100 and we'll talk) JK.

Lance the only reason your not a Master is you are damn sandbagger (this guy is only a B class in revolver, give me a break).

No really I've shot with Lance many times and he along with Doug B. are for the most part shooting well above their Uspsa class.. I think both of you guys will be masters very, very soon and you both very much so deserve it.

Shawn

Latest posts

Top Bottom