Spetember Tinker Gun Club, Outing vs. Eat 'N' Shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Figured I would post this here to ensure exposure and get everyone's opinion.

Ok guys with the mandatory OT going on in 52's it looks like my weekends are going to be very limited the 5th, 6th, & 7th are likely a guarantee. The rest of the month is up in the air. So what I was thinking since the holiday weekend is not a good fit due to people likely being out of town (unless you guys are not planning on being out of town) is perhaps just planning a club outing for the weekend of 26th/27th for either day. There is a Air Show in Bristow that is also a military vehicle show/machine gun shoot. it would be a little bit of a drive but not bad and sounds like alot of fun. Let me know what you guys think.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else have any input?? Just trying to find a way to make a get together work with the mandatory OT. And if any of ya are on base right now I have some watermelon cut up and ready to eat in Bldg 2121's breakroom. :wink2:

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still not being given a clear window on what days if any we will be off in B-52's. so everything is in the air. Sorry guys, there maybe little to no notice this time around and will probably just be a small get together:sorry4:.

Latest posts

Top Bottom