Sportsman Acres LEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shouldn't have been doing 31mph in a 20mph zone, which sounds like a school zone with that limit on it. There is no law about carrying around a warning book either so this guy just needs to get over it.

Exactly!!!!

I have been through many towns with the rep for being bad speed traps and never had a problem, but then I try to follow the law. Anyone remember the way Luther was before it was taken over? I drove through daily and never got stopped let alone a ticket.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shouldn't have been doing 31mph in a 20mph zone, which sounds like a school zone with that limit on it. There is no law about carrying around a warning book either so this guy just needs to get over it.
It's not a school zone. Seriously, 20 mph on the main drag. Yale and wagoner and dibble ain't got **** on this place. I've been through the all. Surprisingly only pulled over in Yale.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not a school zone. Seriously, 20 mph on the main drag. Yale and wagoner and dibble ain't got **** on this place. I've been through the all. Surprisingly only pulled over in Yale.

If it is a little one horse town that is a real possibility. Some of the small towns I have been through have the main street with a low speed limit because so many people walk between shops.

EDIT: I looked it up on Google maps. Sat view it looks like mostly houses so you would have kids playing. 25mph is normal but 20 is not unreasonable. Do the speed limit Nancy!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place is a speed trap. They primarily patrol the main road, 69a. They have a guy radaring that section of road 90%, literally, of the time. Day or night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has brought back so many memories ... I've been to/through ever little town listed here so far ... Some of them more times than I can count ... when I was in college at MIT ... :)

And nope ... not a ticket one ... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom