Spotting Scopes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're going to spend $300+, then you might as well get the Excursion. Reticle and MoBoost is right about Mirage (and above 45X, it almost makes a spotter useless in OK).

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I purchased a Konus Spot 80 based upon the recommendation from this site. I bought it from B&H about a year ago for $190. I sold it 6 months later as I thought it was no better than a loaner Simmons at Happy Hollow Gun Range. Could not easily see 308 bullet holes at 200 yards...and I have 20/15 uncorrected vision.
I really believe that you get what you pay for and my next one will be more than $300.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a couple a zeiss I got used off eBay still paid a bunch but worth every penny. My girlfriend bought me a vortex 20-60 nomad for Christmas and its really good for the money. I carry it on a window mount in the feed truck for checking calvers and closer inspection of deer. Have taken it to the range and it works good even with .224 holes. Tried it on paper at 400 yds with .308 holes and not so great. ( the zeiss will work if light is right). I use optics a bunch and learned the hard way buy once cry once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom