Springfield Armory SA-35 availability?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again thanks for the heads up. As soon as I saw this post I gave 2a a call. They had received 6 and had 1 left. Told Tyler to put a hold on it and I was on my way. Sure enough I finally got my hands on a real live SA-35. And at MSRP. Thanks to all who helped and posted suggestions.
Nice

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what’s the range feedback on these new Hi-power variants? I was seriously considering selling my Mark III Practical and picking up two of the others if they’re worth a dang.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a few other knockoffs like the Hungarian FEG, the Israeli Kareen HP, and the Argentinian FM HP.
Oh yes. I have a FEG. It is a tack driver with 124 or 147 grn. My only gripe is the sights, or my eyes. It has skinny front sight. And I would like a bigger safety on it. It actually shoots better than some browning.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an officer I work with here who's on the phone daily with Springfield. He's an FFL and could probably get you any Springfield you want.
I am an officer too, but I thought they did away with the officer discount on their hi-power. There were several that posted about it on this forum not too long ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom