Springfield Research Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rakkal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all!

I actually have come into possession of a slightly dated version of the SRS books. This only really deals with USGI Stuff, but I am willing to look up some stuff if you are interested.

Please note, I'll only be able to as time permits and I can not promise anything as far as actual hits. I have nearly 10 of my own and none were a direct hit but I got very close with some. Let me know what it is and the serial and I'll see what I can find.

dllukej

New to the site!
Reaction score
Sir, I know this is an old thread but are you still taking requests? Can you tell me anything about a WW2 M1911 pistol with SN# 1334349? All I know is that its a Remington Rand. Thank you

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this book from a long time collector, doesn't help much with where your pistols been but does have some general info.
1911 1.jpg
1911 2.jpg
1911 3.jpg
1911 4.jpg

dllukej

New to the site!
Reaction score
Got this book from a long time collector, doesn't help much with where your pistols been but does have some general info.
View attachment 342019View attachment 342020View attachment 342021View attachment 342022
This is very interesting. I thought it was weird that there were no proof marks anywhere on the frame. Based on your second photo, it is a “61” and is a Remington Rand “experimental” 1911. Is there any other info on these experimental 1911s on that page?

Latest posts

Top Bottom