Stand your ground laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Your assertion that stand your ground laws "work for everyone, especially black people" based on a single "study" that included all of 119 cases kind of flies in the face of your distrust of studies as stated in another thread

You put a lot of faith in studies. Since my wife is in the medical field, I have taken an interest in medical studies. Many, even most, are flawed. There are just so many variables to be taken into account. It is even tough for researchers to tell by reading the study to tell if it is valid or not. Many times they have to interview the researchers to find which variables were controlled.

So, I don't have any faith in the published medical studies online or in the papers. I suppose other fields are easier for researchers to control the variables, but I am skeptical of all research until such time as it is repeated with a large sample size with similar results.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is my version of standing my ground......

Being in an elevator full of Pimply Little CommieKiddies acting like dickheads with an arseload of really bad gas and having the balls to blast it all out at once with a straight face....

Sheer nirvana is accidentally running into them again in an hour on the way down and having them freak when the doors open screaming "IT'S HIM! F@*% THIS!" and laughing your arse off like a loon all the way down to the lobby.

The challenge is explaining to the others on that elevator why they reacted to me that way!

I managed! :blush:

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my version of standing my ground......

Being in an elevator full of Pimply Little CommieKiddies acting like dickheads with an arseload of really bad gas and having the balls to blast it all out at once with a straight face....

Sheer nirvana is accidentally running into them again in an hour on the way down and having them freak when the doors open screaming "IT'S HIM! F@*% THIS!" and laughing your arse off like a loon all the way down to the lobby.

The challenge is explaining to the others on that elevator why they reacted to me that way!

I managed! :blush:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom