Star 9mm ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Star Ultra-Star 9mm M205.
I acquired one of these in a trade. Not sure got a great deal in the trade, but I like the way the little gun feels in my hand, and so far I have put 100 rnds down the bbl and it shoots great. So, for the moment I am happy with my trade, but, I was wondering if anyone here knows any good info about these guns? What do you guys think about this?

Here is some info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Ultrastar
http://star-firearms.com/firearms/guns/ultrastar/index.shtml

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4 firestars, 2 in 9mm, 1 in .40 and 1 in .45, I also have a BM, no problems with any of them. A dealer at a gun show pointed out that Stars are to Spain what S&W/Colt are to us.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had a 9mm s.s. for years and love it, iv never held a gun that feels "better" in my hands than my little firestar and shoots great...really good gun :rubhands:(mine anyways)

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good guns....some are heavy though..

This one isn't, being a polymer framed pistol, it is lighter, about the same as my M&P. And it is just only slightly larger than my M&P 9c, about 1/4 inch longer at the back and about 1/2 inch longer on the grip.

The Star is single stack magazine and holds 9, and everyone knows the 9c holds 12 and is double stack.

Someday I would like to get a Firestar in .45 ACP, I have wanted one of those for some time, just haven't seen any for sale around here in a while.

Reaction score
Stars were generally good, and used to be cheap and therefore a good value - but at the gun show this weekend, someone wanted $450 for an ultra-star - they make-a me laugh.

I liked the Firestar the best (my buddy had one), but the BM and Ultra-star are supposed to be good, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom