Starbucks Tells Baristas to Remove Pride Flags From Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....those sissy's start swinging their purses ......someone is going down, they practice everyday.

all these companies given in to them...now they are in to their arms and cannot get out without telling them they are mentally ill ....so they like democrats...blame some one else

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there company insurance out there that someone doesn't pay into?
Some companies will offer a employee coverage at no charge to the employee but when it comes right down to it the employer will consider the cost of insurance into what they are willing to pay their employees and when they calculate their payroll budget that cost is included on the final line of what the employee is paid, so yes in one way or another the employee is paying for his insurance coverage whether he sees it coming out of his check or not. Employers is going to figure how ever they can to get the most from their employees with as little lost profit they can squeeze into their own pockets.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will ask my son again.yes the person had company insurance but Starbucks paid for all that wasn’t covered plus paid time off and round trip airfare.
I don't know how long they can stay in business doing that. You'd think that a normal person that needed a normal surgery - say an appendix or gallbladder surgery could demand Starbucks foot the bill for that as well. Equality and all, you know.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how long they can stay in business doing that. You'd think that a normal person that needed a normal surgery - say an appendix or gallbladder surgery could demand Starbucks foot the bill for that as well. Equality and all, you know.
Don’t suit their agenda the gay employees pick and choose what they want to do with no recourse which left him to clean the bathrooms and floor drains which have baskets in them because the others refused to do it. Don’t believe me take a job there you won’t stay long.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t suit their agenda the gay employees pick and choose what they want to do with no recourse which left him to clean the bathrooms and floor drains which have baskets in them because the others refused to do it. Don’t believe me take a job there you won’t stay long.
Yeah, probably not.
Better off getting a job doing concrete or drywall, landscaping. Those guys typically don't have the mental confusion service workers have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom