Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. Aug 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta love our squad.

Those little round steel targets at 25-35 yds. will certainly let you know if anything is off. I know the sights were frustrating. You and your son did a nice job w/ the rimfire, BTW. I'm in freaking love with that GSG-5. :rubhands:

I feel like Steel Challenge is going to work wonders for my USPSA game. It's also giving me an excuse to build a badass gun. :D

Like I said, you can shoot it at the next SC. We'll have some fun with it. I just have to fix one mag that's giving me fits. But with 24 rds per mag, you could easily go three runs without a reload.

It was a great time today! Great guys and a great squad, just crazy hot... One of these days I might learn to shoot that pistol. Lol...
Did you all shoot with the FGST? Man I wished I could have been there. :(

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's absolutely amazing how when you get up to the line all the things you worked on, all the tips you've been given & all the things you tell yourself seem to go straight out the window.:pms2: I had a few good runs but I need to get it consistent. It seems each good run was followed up with a bad one.

I had a blast, but yeah, crazy hot!!!
Rusty, you smoke with that rifle buddy, and that pistol aint too shabby.

Great squad!!!!!!

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jeff,
if you want to run single stack next week and yours is in the shop I should have a brand new springfield gi in the box you are more than welcome to use. Someone should use it before I part it out!
zeke

50caldriver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who helped the new shooters such as myself. Had a blast on Gary's squad, and learned alot from watching him and a few of the others shoot. A really great group of guys, and gals.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jeff,
if you want to run single stack next week and yours is in the shop I should have a brand new springfield gi in the box you are more than welcome to use. Someone should use it before I part it out!
zeke

I might just take you up on that!:w000t:

Barry got my slide today, so we'll see what happens.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have it by friday, it's like new in the box, basic gi sights so it ain't gonna go fast, but it would keep ya shooting and thats all that counts. I plan to rip it apart and build another 9mm out of it, it might take a while to gather them up, so I figure why not put it to some good use eh? Just let me know.
zeke

I'm probably not gonna shoot saturday (tired of the heat!) but definately the two matches on sunday.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have it by friday, it's like new in the box, basic gi sights so it ain't gonna go fast, but it would keep ya shooting and thats all that counts. I plan to rip it apart and build another 9mm out of it, it might take a while to gather them up, so I figure why not put it to some good use eh? Just let me know.
zeke

I'm probably not gonna shoot saturday (tired of the heat!) but definately the two matches on sunday.

I figure I'll go and watch the OKCGC match, if nothing else, but I plan on shooting both the steel in the morning and, with your gun or mine, the H&H match.
:hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom