Steel Target Recommendations....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking into buying some steel targets to take to the range for practice, calibers from .22LR through .45ACP and .223 as far as a rifle round.
Any recommendations from experience? Looking for easy to transport and set up, not too hard on the wallet.
Thanks.

heat-ar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shootsteel looks like reasonable prices. I have not tried Range Master in OKC, do they have a store?

They really don't have a store but there website list everything and give them a call if you see something you like or you don't see.I order a 16 inch circle ar500 steel from them back in february to shoot at from longer distances with my ar and i use it for closer in shooting with my hand guns. They had it ready in 2 days for me to pick up. I think there main income source comes from other steel and metal work of some kind and its call Lewis machine i think.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They really don't have a store but there website list everything and give them a call if you see something you like or you don't see.I order a 16 inch circle ar500 steel from them back in february to shoot at from longer distances with my ar and i use it for closer in shooting with my hand guns. They had it ready in 2 days for me to pick up. I think there main income source comes from other steel and metal work of some kind and its call Lewis machine i think.

Lewis has been the major maker of wind walls for drilling rigs for many years, super heavy duty tarps and rails to hold them for winter time in the oil patch.

I even heard a fat joke about Lewis once. A driller I worked for said that he was so fat that he had Lewis make his overalls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom