Stillwater junior high shooting this morning....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's tragic no matter how you look at it, but at least he didn't take anyone else with him.

It's sad that my second thougt was exactly this. With so many active shooter scenarios lately, it's getting depressing. Obviously this young man was in need of assistance and didn't feel he could get it. Prayers to everyone involved. :(

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel bad for the kid's family and all the other kids that have to live with this trauma, but I feel no sympathy for the suicide. Does that make me a bad person?

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel bad for the kid's family and all the other kids that have to live with this trauma, but I feel no sympathy for the suicide. Does that make me a bad person?

Wow. Possibly. He was still a kid that didn't know his arse from a hole in the ground. Have you never made a rash decision?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it does. This kid was 13 years old, All he knew in life was torment. 13 is a hard age, this boy just didn't understand that life does get better. You should feel very bad for that young boy. He felt it was his only option, which isn't an option at all.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I blame poor parenting. Sad when anyone takes their life but even sadder when its someone that young and innocent. All you dads on here hug your kids today and it might be perfect time to have a talk with them and ask them how they are doing.

KBC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two teenage sons, this is a reminder to have another discussion with them on the topic. This is tragic. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long before this gets blamed on guns in the home? Very sad. I wonder if the kid was bullied. You have to wonder what was so bad that death was a better choice. He obviously wanted it to be talked about, or he would have done it at home. If it was bullies that drove him to this, I hope they think again before making fun of another kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom