Calling for Junior Shooters at OKC's Red Dirt Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the flyer for the Junior Glock League!! There is no cost, and we working hard to get them ready for the OKC GSSF Red Dirt Shootout in October at the OKC Gun Club!! This is a group effort to reach out to more juniors in our area.

7th and 21st of September.

Any this month? Unfortunately my son couldnt make it last practice. Do Jr members have to be a member of GSSF? He and I will both volunteer and shoot. I am assuming a family membership would work? Do all members of my fam get to make a GSSF purchase?

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any this month? Unfortunately my son couldnt make it last practice. Do Jr members have to be a member of GSSF? He and I will both volunteer and shoot. I am assuming a family membership would work? Do all members of my fam get to make a GSSF purchase?
Thursday at 6:00

They have to be members to shoot the match. That membership fee has been covered for them, however.
Family memberships get a coupon for each member. However, youth will not be able to use it.
I know of at least two families with lifetime memberships. The coupons for lifetime memberships do not expire Like the yearly memberships. 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom