Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(rant) I'm sick and damn tired of the motorcycle, automobile and other bullcrap shows on Discovery Channel. There's the speed channel for that....I really MISS the quality programing from Disc. Pisses me off. History channel is the same damn way!!!(/rant)

While we are on the subject. What has happened to the scifi channel. It once was good, now fake wrestling, ghost hunting shows, people painting, dress up and other crap. It is not a scifi channel any more, I could program better than that, and I have no experience.

And the History channel, don't get me started.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have known "Chuck" for over 20 years and he is good at what he does. I actually had my 03 Cobra dynode at his shop in OKC. He has been around racing for a long time and at one time had the fastest Honda civic. I think he ran an 8.something in it and still has it in his shop. I for one like watching the racing part.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While we are on the subject. What has happened to the scifi channel. It once was good, now fake wrestling, ghost hunting shows, people painting, dress up and other crap. It is not a scifi channel any more, I could program better than that, and I have no experience.

And the History channel, don't get me started.

I'd rather watch all these quasi-reality shows then the morally degenerate stuff they have on network tv. If all they had on was NBC, CBS, ABC and the History Channel I'd just leave it on the History Channel. Or NatGeo if that was a choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom