Strike One want opinion from every owner or shooter of one only.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Want only owners / shooters reviews opinions of the actual Strike One Russian composite pistol if you have managed to get your hands on one and shoot it. From what I read it's got both heavy Italian style and 1911 grip angle influence that is desireable which I prefer & a few other newer "innovative" features like a new breach lock of sorts I think, combined only avail before in $1600-3k nearly custom stuff like minimal rise making it very quick to get back on target at a affordable price point. Just seems to be a bunch of pol suff holding up imports. Very detailed info please. If it's good enough for the entire Red army for re-arming then it's worth taking a close look at.
My biggest disapointment was NO 10mm? Grrr.
Surely someone with the skills and machinery will make a kit for it in 10mm PPPLLLLEEEAASSSEEE. Cant be that hard. If you want to do that kit please post here. Others may want to start a waiting list. Maybe next year I could afford one after am sure it's a good product with no serious issues and all "bugs" are known & dealt with.
Links to the best reviews or news of anyone making kits for the Strike One on the net are desired post 'em up.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I read there haven't been any released yet, going to be difficult to find an owner or shooter to give a review. The only importer/dealer in the US is a small gun shop in OKC - Tony's Guns or something like that and they have another name that their importing section is known as. I've considered going by to fondle one but I don't think they actually have any yet. That may have changed since then. Seems like the question is, have any been imported yet? There are countless numbers of these preordered and I haven't seen anyone post anywhere about getting theirs so I'm betting they haven't been released yet.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I read there haven't been any released yet, going to be difficult to find an owner or shooter to give a review. The only importer/dealer in the US is a small gun shop in OKC - Tony's Guns or something like that and they have another name that their importing section is known as. I've considered going by to fondle one but I don't think they actually have any yet. That may have changed since then. Seems like the question is, have any been imported yet? There are countless numbers of these preordered and I haven't seen anyone post anywhere about getting theirs so I'm betting they haven't been released yet.
Brandi correct. Last I heard was rumor mill said the recent backlash from those Ruskies in gubment that had assets frozen / confiscated retaliated by creating more burocratic red tape for the import approval. So likely sitting in storage in customs are large containers of these rotting until its solved. Kinda like but not as severe as one of the powder importers issues that aggravated the powder shortage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom