Suit against Glock allowed to continue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy is apparently a crappy father and police officer to knowingly leave a loaded handgun where a young child could reach it. How come he isn't being charged with a crime??
i'm fairly sure that in Kommiefornia if a nromal person was injured because They Failed to secure the weapon in the first place then said person would be charged with negligence, child endangerment or something. Glock should sue him for being an idiot. I won't even get into the scumbag lawyer or idiotic court system allowing this lawsuit to begin with.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have a RIGHT to expect to be safe if you leave a loaded handgun within reach of a toddler!

Were you, a friend or family member injured as a result of a toddler firing a handgun? You may be entitled to a substantial CASH award! Call now!

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice how the story mentions a grip safety strong enough to stop a 3yr old. So what about a 4yr old guess that will be another law suit.

JB, I understand what you say about product liability lawsuits. I have watched and read many things about the famous McDonald's lawsuit. I may not completely agree, however I do see the point about the temperature of the coffee. I just want to know why dont consumers have to assume any liability? This story and the gas can story are a bit out of control.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have a RIGHT to expect to be safe if you leave a loaded handgun within reach of a toddler!

Were you, a friend or family member injured as a result of a toddler firing a handgun? You may be entitled to a substantial CASH award! Call now!

It's your money, use it when you need it! Oh wait....

Latest posts

Top Bottom