Suit against Glock allowed to continue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have a RIGHT to expect to be safe if you leave a loaded handgun within reach of a toddler!

Were you, a friend or family member injured as a result of a toddler firing a handgun? You may be entitled to a substantial CASH award! Call now!

call the law offices of JB Books today! We can save you money and butthurt!............................................................................................just money.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have a RIGHT to expect to be safe if you leave a loaded handgun within reach of a toddler!

Were you, a friend or family member injured as a result of a toddler firing a handgun? You may be entitled to a substantial CASH award! Call now!

I just dropped my glock on my foot and I am pretty sure I broke my little toe. Will you represent me?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the off chance that Glock loses this suit, I doubt any gun manufacturers will continue to sell guns in Kalifornia.

They should've all stopped when CA did the whole "CA Compliant" thing. Barrett did the right thing!

But, this doesn't have anything to do with bad CA law. Apparently they don't have a law against hiring stupidity enabled, yet responsibility averse cops.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From another post
Bet it was one of those 1911's types with the manual safety. Accidents waiting to happen. I personally know 3 people that have shot themselves in the buttocks with those things. Get a Glock that you don't have to keep Cocked!!

Bet he wishes ther was a manual safety. Go team 1911!

Latest posts

Top Bottom