Super Bowl Snacks/Drinks/Food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_7508-2000x1333-1.jpg

https://www.smoking-meat.com/januar...chili-texas-style#wprm-recipe-container-42136

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't do that! Smear a picture like that all over a food thread with no recipe?

@Snattlerake

Wing it.......

Halve some jalapeños

Make a mixture of your choice of meat (hamburger, chicken, sausage,etc.) - cream cheese - finely grated cheddar (or other cheese) - minced garlic (because everything’s better with garlic) - and your favorite rub or assorted spices

Fill the jalapeño boats with mixture

Wrap the filled boats with bacon - halve the slice if you got long bacon

Throw them on a smoker with some cherry wood (or apple, or oak, or pecan, or none at all) for a couple of hours at around 275F until bacon is done - some people make them in the oven.....those people need background checks

Enjoy delicious eats

Make more

Take a nap

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No idea, since I don't know when it is and didn't know whom was playing until someone mentioned it a coupla days ago. I won't be watching though.

Same here. Just the usual weekend stuff, though if it’s as nice out as they say it’s going to be, I’ll probably be in the shop working on a wood project.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ima gonna take a knee on watching the super bowel, but the food suggestions, mmmmmmm
Yikes, a "super bowel" kinda scares me too... :D

I plan to fix some velveeta/rotel dip (perhaps with some canned chicken added?) sometime over the weekend for meself and Sweetie. It may or may not coincide with the super bowl.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom