NFL Sunday food and snacks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I'm bored at work. Most of the crew took half a day off and stuck their supervisor-Cohiba to hold down the fort. Man, that su¢k$!!

So, boredom leads one to thinking. Sunday, what to eat while watching the games?

I'M AT A COMPLETE LOSS...WTH!!?? Nothing "trips my trigger" and I don't know why?

Gizzards...nope

Wings...ummmm

Southside food..buche, lingua, barbacoa tacos and menudo...no gracias.

Long John Silver's fish...naaaaa.

Pizza...maybe....The Wedge pizza and a side of meatballs...maybe.

Burgers? Tuckers, Whata, Red Robin....?

Booze...stocked up and good to go!!!

So, as you can read, throw out a few ideas on food or snacks for Sunday's games.

Go Texans!!!

Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about that. Believe it or not, even dinner tonight, I'm having problems. My wife has been texting and emailing me on what I want for dinner. Nothing sounds good....WTHeck!?

Maybe, just maybe, on Sunday I'll go to the Grand House and get some of their Dim Sum to go.
Mmmmmmm, chicken feet, tripe, and roast duck...Grand House style...maybe.

***no, I won't try and eat calf or lamb fries**

Cohiba

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Little smokies cooked with grape jelly. Pimento cheese n jalapino pinwheel wrap thingys. Smoked cheddar, crackers n garlic ring bolgna, Yuenling Lager, fresh from Reading,PA.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, garlic bologna doesn't sound half bad! I like it microwaved or fried in a skillet...hmmm. It'll go great with cold beer and maybe some tobasco on the bologna.
Garlic bologna and boudin, with some bacon seasoned potato skins or potato wedges and deviled eggs.

Now we're cookin' with gas!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom