Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the show and meeting a few members.

I have never met Superdave and really didnt chat with him today at the show but I can tell you what kind of guy he is. There was a gentleman and lady that was at the show and the lady was in a wheelchair, the show was pretty crowded and it was a struggle trying to navigate the wheelchair down the rows so the couple left. Superdave took off out the door after the couple to refund their entry fee. I do not know what their conversation was as I remained inside the show but when I left the show a few minutes later the gentleman had returned to the show and the lady patiently waited outside without any signs of anger or discust over the situation. As far as Im concerned Superdave went above and beyond with a situation that most would not have. Great job with the show!!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed the show and meeting a few members.

I have never met Superdave and really didnt chat with him today at the show but I can tell you what kind of guy he is. There was a gentleman and lady that was at the show and the lady was in a wheelchair, the show was pretty crowded and it was a struggle trying to navigate the wheelchair down the rows so the couple left. Superdave took off out the door after the couple to refund their entry fee. I do not know what their conversation was as I remained inside the show but when I left the show a few minutes later the gentleman had returned to the show and the lady patiently waited outside without any signs of anger or discust over the situation. As far as Im concerned Superdave went above and beyond with a situation that most would not have. Great job with the show!!
I know Dave. He is a good guy. This is one more reason it is killing me to be stuck in the house today.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Superdave and the show was awesome. There were more guns and items there I was interested in than I've ever seen at any of the larger shows. Superdave has a great thing going here and as it grows it will become even more awesome.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bought some ammo,had a nice visit with the fransons, talked to the laser etching guy about etching some leather holsters i am making ,one of the best shows i have been to in a long time. by the way i liked the e mails from metcalf in the hallway good luck dave

356tsw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The show was good. Lots of stuff worth looking at. Even bought some stuff. Something I have not done at a gun show in a long time.
Some of the isles were too narrow.
Looking forward to the Shawnee show.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was first in line, and met SuperDave, got my pic with him and got a special card from him. Thanks Dave.

Oh i also bought a FR-8 spanish mauser 308, a Mighty Pen, a patch knife/razor, a Ruger Mark I, a Navy hat.

I sold a Keltec S2K and 2 bayonets.

A great show with great people at a good price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom