Supply Chain Woes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel bad for all the white farmers there. They should all just up and leave. Move here to the USA.
There are waves of young white south african farmers who come here to work on our farms,and then return home for the rest of the year. They can earn enough money at minimum wage here that equals several years of work in SA. remember that the seasons are flipped between here and there.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are waves of young white south african farmers who come here to work on our farms,and then return home for the rest of the year. They can earn enough money at minimum wage here that equals several years of work in SA. remember that the seasons are flipped between here and there.
I didn’t know the difference in currency was that great. I do know from what I’ve read is that the white farmers are being slaughtered over there and they are not getting justice. It is a very dangerous job being a white farmer over there.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true. One was working here for a farmer and eventually started driving a dump truck for another that had a sand and gravel business. He stayed here for a couple years, dating our niece for awhile. That's how I got his story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom