swampratt's hauling service.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m gonna say photo shopped
It looks legit to me. I’d bet it was staged with a truck that had reached the end of its life, but it looks like the dozer is legitimately in the bed. It was probably one of those “hey, these treads look narrow enough to fit in the bed of a truck, and we have this old truck, and these beers ain’t gonna drink themselves” kind of moments.

FWIW, my dad used to have a Komatsu dozer about that size, and he said it was delivered on a car hauler.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This here is how he done it.
1665341401430.png

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks legit to me. I’d bet it was staged with a truck that had reached the end of its life, but it looks like the dozer is legitimately in the bed. It was probably one of those “hey, these treads look narrow enough to fit in the bed of a truck, and we have this old truck, and these beers ain’t gonna drink themselves” kind of moments.

FWIW, my dad used to have a Komatsu dozer about that size, and he said it was delivered on a car hauler.
It seems in my mind the weight would be an issue. It should crush the bed or spread it big time. That dozer has to be a good two or three times more the trucks weight.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems in my mind the weight would be an issue. It should crush the bed or spread it big time. That dozer has to be a good two or three times more the trucks weight.
I agree—look at that bed side from about the rear wheel arch back. It looks pretty seriously spread at the tailgate end.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think of it more like a tank. There should be more of a pancake that back end of the truck.
It looks like the rear of the truck’s frame may be sitting on the ground (the embankment behind it), which could also explain the dent in the side and the spread at the tailgate. It appears that the tracks are inside the bed rails, so it’s apparently sitting on something that’s transferring the dozer‘s weight to the truck’s frame rails, and the frame rails are transferring part of it to the ground.

Either way, I think there’s a metric buttload of empty Keystone Light cans sitting around there somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom