Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight's episode of "OMG This Dog!" Actually he's been a pretty good boy today! I just wanted to show off his filled out, a little more muscular build. Poor guy was skin and bones when he got here. I think he gets a little more handsome every day. (Please ignore the mess. This remodel is NEVER gonna be over. 😭)

IMG20240520183350.jpg

IMG20240520183355.jpg
IMG20240520183406.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok today's episode is more cat than dog ... Here goes.

Backstory: Harvey the cat likes to hang out on the bottom shelf of a tiered basket. I was gonna put plants in it but ... Anyway ...

This basket has been on top of my treadle sewing machine, behind a plastic wall, for the last month and a half. Last night we left that wall opened up for the first time. He has been climbing around all over the new kitchen counters -- nothing like cardboard tops for ths ultra-country look 🤣🤣 -- but he FOUND his planter! 🤣🤣🤣 That sideways look is more than I can stand!! 🤣🤣🤣

IMG20240522085959.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@OK Corgi Rancher I feel like we need to renegotiate the parental support agreement.

Poor Snoop is at the vet's right now having one of those foxtail burrs dug out from between his toes.

The vet made me laugh -- he said how did you know that's what he had! All I did was grin and say "You know!" and the lightbulb came on! 🤣🤣🤣

Asked me why I didn't cut it out myself and just save the money. 👀🤣🤣 I gotta admit he caught me off guard with that one. But I rebounded nicely -- "How are you gonna stay is business if I don't bring the kids in regularly?" He just laughed and said "Touche".

So ... I'll go back and get my drunk puppy with the sore foot in an hour or so ... :anyone:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG this dog is NOT a happy drunk!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He seems to have settled down now but the crying and wailing when I wouldn't let him stand with his nose in the corner by the front door! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw, he is fine. No burr, just debris from where one had prevously been. Now he's had all his toes checked.

Anybody wanna take bets on what's next with this guy?? 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣

ETA: and @OK Corgi Rancher Wow!! Your engrish has gotten REALLY good since we last spoke! 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom