Swiss K31's price reduced at J&G

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you who were looking for a decent Swiss K31 J&G just dropped thier prices by a $100 on them.

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.../3439?osCsid=66c769da2fa0125b7725aa05a3463d8d

Their "sale" price is what the going price was a year ago. I'm guessing their current crop of K31's are like the recent ones I've seen - with beaver-chewed butt stocks and a dot matrix billboard on the receiver. It's a fair price though for what you called them - "a decent K31" and likely a fine shooter.

Me, I'll keep an eye on the collections of the long-time crufflers in the hopes of harvesting a lovely-figured example with no billboard, or at most a discreet stamp under the muzzle ;)

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, they were way over-priced.
And like most K31's they probably have no shortage of kick marks on the stock.

I bought mine from Allan's Armory at a bit less and better shape.
Just lucky I scored it as they usually move pretty quick on his site.

Just passing on the info is all, no endorsement, although I've bought from J&G before with good results.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once bought a beech-stocked K31 from Allan - it was a very nice one and also had much less beaver-chewing than the usual K31's I've seen.

I lucked into another K31 with a lovely streaked/striped walnut stock, and it was likewise in better-than-average condition. Everything matched, including the stock set and barrel bands :thumb:

I've bought from J&G before too, with satisfaction. Just thinking that the days of K31's in VG to excellent condition are long gone, unless such a stash can be found and distributed.

Thanks for the FYI :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom