Tactical Solution TSG-22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I picked a used Tactical Solution TSG-22 kit (.22lr conversion kit for full sized Glocks) ; Came with 2 -10 round magazines ( Picked up 2 -- 15 rounders in OKC) So I go to clean and inspect -- the fastener that holds the recoil spring to the recoil rod is nowhere to be found -- I try to assemble the recoil rod, spring and guide and install in slide -- No go is putting it mildly -- I got to new levels of P. O. -- I contact seller, he emails me that it came from Tac Solutions like that ( My B. S. detector is in the Liar, Liar pants on fire mode). He assures me that assembling and installing those parts was possible, I didn't want to spend to much time messing with it. I go to plan "B".

The next morning I contact Tactical Solutions -- Some of the nicest people I have ever talked to on the phone -- I tell the young lady in Sales that I bought a used kit and it had some issues and could I buy the fastener at the end of the recoil rod -- she transferred me to Customer Service. the young man who answered knew exactly what I needed and told me to blue loc-tite the fastener on; He then offered to send a whole new recoil rod assembly under warranty.

I received the recoil spring assembly last Friday -- I go to the range -- Used a variety of CCI's and Federal Accumatch, Had a couple issues with the Accumatch, will try to narrow down, whether it is a magazine issue or ammunition issue -- I should of broke out the new magazines -- Shoots as accurate as some of my other Advantage Arm .22LR conversion kits, I will try to shoot both kits next time out. I used the grip frame on my Gen3 Glock 34, the kit also fits my Gen4 Glock 35 but I have not put rounds thru it yet.

I wasn't happy initially, but things seem to have worked out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom