Take a gun to the ball park day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The r/tulsa subreddit is having field day with this . . . . toy gun/real gun seems to be up for debate. Regardless, who in their right mind would just leave something out like that?

The way parents act at ball games these days I wouldn't want any of them armed while watching.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, I would not want many to have guns, but if something bad involving a gun does occur, I want to be armed. Criminals or psychos intent on killing do not obey "No Gun" signs. "No Gun Signs" say "Open Season" to criminals. To think that banning guns anywhere helps is ludicrous.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The r/tulsa subreddit is having field day with this . . . . toy gun/real gun seems to be up for debate. Regardless, who in their right mind would just leave something out like that?

The way parents act at ball games these days I wouldn't want any of them armed while watching.

And how many people told her she should have some situational awareness and put it away? Politely or not? I bet ZERO. Just posted it on the internet by someone named Weedarina. I bet Weedarina watched the whole time and did or said jack.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, I would not want many to have guns, but if something bad involving a gun does occur, I want to be armed. Criminals or psychos intent on killing do not obey "No Gun" signs. "No Gun Signs" say "Open Season" to criminals. To think that banning guns anywhere helps is ludicrous.
To be fair, there are many "law abiding" people right here on this forum that have said that they ignore No Gun signs as well.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, there are many "law abiding" people right here on this forum that have said that they ignore No Gun signs as well.
I was not trying to imply they are psychos or criminals. Is it an act that would make them a criminal? Quite possibly. If TSHTF though they may be considered by many to be a hero if their aim is straight. Carrying past a "No Gun Sign" can make you a criminal, however I do not believe they have malice in their heart. When the british tried to take guns were those who kept their firearms and hid them criminals (yes a broad oversimplification with inaccuracies)? Yes, by the british government. What if every colonist reacted by turning in their rifle? How would that have worked out?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pr
And how many people told her she should have some situational awareness and put it away? Politely or not? I bet ZERO. Just posted it on the internet by someone named Weedarina. I bet Weedarina watched the whole time and did or said jack.
probably smoked one!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not trying to imply they are psychos or criminals. Is it an act that would make them a criminal? Quite possibly. If TSHTF though they may be considered by many to be a hero if their aim is straight. Carrying past a "No Gun Sign" can make you a criminal, however I do not believe they have malice in their heart. When the british tried to take guns were those who kept their firearms and hid them criminals (yes a broad oversimplification with inaccuracies)? Yes, by the british government. What if every colonist reacted by turning in their rifle? How would that have worked out?
I don't think those folks would have malice in their heart either, but it's interesting how people can want to apply laws selectively when they are doing something rather than the "other people".

Latest posts

Top Bottom