Take a gun to the ball park day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks fake as hell to me. I would definitely clandestinely investigate the item then if it was real, wait by the gun to prevent any adverse actions, and talk to whoever left it in that condition. I would explain the responsibilities of carrying, the bad light they have put upon gun owners, and the carelessness of their actions that could have led to a theft or possibly a tragedy.

two-cents.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I would agree, but was this game actually played on school property? I know of a LOT of baseball/softball fields that aren'

I don’t know. Just a reminder to those that are. I can see some lunatic that hates themselves trying to shoot up a kids sporting event. I’ll always carry…..where legal. 😉

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The r/tulsa subreddit is having field day with this . . . . toy gun/real gun seems to be up for debate. Regardless, who in their right mind would just leave something out like that?

The way parents act at ball games these days I wouldn't want any of them armed while watching.

I believe that’s a taser

Latest posts

Top Bottom