Talk about throwing gasoline onto a fire.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. I guess he does not want Jackson and Sharpton to make all the money. I just don't get some people. This will heat things back up for sure and will be used as ammo against gun owners.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the stupidest thing I've seen in many years.Guy should have his ass kicked for tormenting Martin's family.Yeah this makes all gun owners and supporters of SYG look like vigilanties.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is terrible. Not much worse than I have seen on the likes of tshirthell.com and other website regarding other issues...

Sidenote anyone notice the uncomfortable camera face time with the attorney at the end of the clip.... You could almost read his mind... Dude get that thing out of my face.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no excuse for some people. I know he probably came up with the idea and thought, yeah it is in poor taste and i shouldn't do it, but if I don't somebody else will. Then I would not get any personal gain from it.
Some people poke the tiger.
Some people try to profit from a tragedy.
This guy is doing both and ought to be violently kicked in the pecans for doing so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom