Tasered 15 times with XREP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like he was trying for "Suicide by Cop". If I were in the same situation, by myself and he refused commands. Then the Taser had no effect multiple times and he was still coming at me with a knife! He just brought a knife to a gun fight.

Good luck with that "third party to watch him" before release requirement. I think he'll be staying there for awhile.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like he was trying for "Suicide by Cop". If I were in the same situation, by myself and he refused commands. Then the Taser had no effect multiple times and he was still coming at me with a knife! He just brought a knife to a gun fight.

Good luck with that "third party to watch him" before release requirement. I think he'll be staying there for awhile.

Unfortunately some Alaska judges get very liberal with this third party release business. How about having 2 third party releasee's watch each other cause one is on an ankle monitor and he swears he'll call in and report if the other one leaves......

Latest posts

Top Bottom