Taurus 85 Ultra Lite 38 special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Need some help. I have a local dealer that is closing out all Taurus products but the most interesting is the stainless 85 Ultra Lite at $250 plus tax. I just want some input as to whether to pull the trigger on one? Yes pun intended. Tell me what you think. Thanks

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Rossi that I carried for a few months and really liked it and I believe they are pretty close to the same thing. Shot great and felt good in my hand, it was just heavy for carry. Mine was the stainless model, but I wish I would have kept it. I would give $250 for one

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one of these. IF you can get the trigger to pull I guess it would be ok. Mine jammed up several time...sent back to Taurus but never trusted it after that. YMMV

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Taurus 85 and finally sold it in favor of a S&W 442. The 85 is OK IF YOU GET A GOOD ONE like I had. Suggest you look it over very carefully before buying, because Taurus repair service totally let me down on a PT22, 3 tries and still a POS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom