Tax Return What to Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what the wife wants. She really wants to re-do our sunroom but I'd rather go on vacation. I have been thinking alot about a new tattoo but cost generally kills it for me (as well as my wife). At the very least I'd like to finish up my motorcycle, get my license, and enjoy the spring/summer/fall weather.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So much I could do with almost 7k. Sadly it has to pay some debt and bills :(

You old people always get to spend it on the cool stuff :P Riiiiiiight.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that depends on if you claimed a bunch of kids or not. If you did, buy stuff for them and their education with that whopper earned income credit instead of slapping the tax payers in the face. Few things make me as ill as watching these people get that back and buy the new 65" plasma screen, and a PS3 for daddy while the kids where last years clothes and old shoes to school.

If you didn't you either owe money to cover EIC or got back enough to buy a happy meal.....

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably put what I get back in the gun safe and save it for a trip to Alaska this July..I have a new little hunting buddy that was borned up there a couple of weeks ago and I want to go see him. Very much look forward to it..
:)

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My computer is getting it's 5 year upgrade...New CPU, mobo, memory, and video card. I don't game on it enough to justify keeping up with the new stuff anymore, but it's getting really long in the teeth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom